Thursday, August 4, 2011

Early American dresser

I can't stay long :) I just wanted to share my latest finished dresser. The top of this piece had been almost ruined from something hot being sat on top.  It had actually burned the wood and then something had spilled over on it.  The fantastic chalk paint covered most of it and I distressed it after waxing it to bring out the two toned effect.

Here you go!

1 comment:

  1. I found your site at a blog party and am glad I did! It is beautiful!

    I would love for you to link up your beautiful dresser post at my Savvy HomeMade blog party at

    I am a new follower!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...